In business, there’s nothing more important than building strong relationships with clients and vendors, and the holiday season is the most wonderful time of the year to recognize those important relationships. A simple deed can create a loyal customer for life, which makes the holidays the perfect time to share your gratitude and warm wishes with the people who do business with you all year long. Whether you own a small company or run a large corporation, business holiday cards and Christmas cards are one of the best ways to express appreciation toward clients and colleagues for their continued support.
As a hardworking professional, you may not have the time to craft the perfect holiday card message. That’s why we’ve assembled a list of 50 sample holiday card messages that you can use in this year’s company holiday cards. For other great ways to make the holiday season special for your business, consider adding a holiday photo booth frame guaranteed to make photos look great at the company Christmas party, or peruse great employee gift ideas, including coffee mugs, water bottles, mouse pads, tote bags, desk caddies, notepads, desktop calendars, and more. Give personalized, unique gifts to your clients, co-workers, and employees and send them the best business holiday cards.
In business, focusing on the relationships with your clients and employees is just one way to show appreciation for their dedication and work. To communicate your gratitude during this giving season, send personalized holiday cards to everyone who has supported your business throughout the year! Of course, figuring out what to write inside business holiday cards can be a challenge, especially when you have a long list of seasonal to-dos that demand your attention. To make this process easier, we’re sharing a list of short messages that you can write inside your business holiday cards.
- We wish you a very Happy Holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
- Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a joyful New Year. Best wishes from your friends at [company name].
- Happy Holidays and warm wishes for the New Year!
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
- Happy Holidays from everyone at [company name]. We hope your holidays will be filled with joy and laughter through the New Year.
- Season’s greetings from the entire crew at [company name].
- Wishing you a joyous holiday season with peace & cheer in the New Year!
- Wishing you all the best in the New Year.
- Wishing you great success in the year to come.
- Cheers to the New Year! Wishing you a Happy Holiday season from the team at [company name].
- Season’s greetings from the very merry team at [company name].
- We wish you joy and peace in the upcoming year.
- Wishing you all the joys of the season and happiness throughout the coming year.
- We are so grateful to have clients like you in our lives. Happy New Year from [company name].
- May you have a spectacular New Year!
- Wishing you a season of joy and looking forward to continued success this year.
- Wishing you a bright New Year from your friends at [company name].
- Wishing you a Happy New Year! We hope it’s your best year ever.
- May this good cheer last throughout the year.
- We appreciate your business and wish you the best in the coming year.
- May the holiday spirit be with you and your family today and throughout the New Year.
- We’re so glad to have you as a client and look forward to serving you in the future.
Sending a sincere card to your valued business partners during the holiday season can help you form and maintain lasting relationships. Business holiday cards are and personalized gifts also an opportunity to make sure your customers feel appreciated. A company can send holiday cards to their longtime clients to show they appreciate their ongoing business. For new customers, a holiday card could show that you value them and hope to build the relationship. Below are longer corporate holiday card messages to demonstrate your gratitude for the opportunity to work together.
- The team at [company name] wishes you peace, joy and prosperity throughout the coming year. Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.
- During this season, we take time to reflect upon the good things we have… like our partnership with you. We appreciate working with you and hope that the holidays and the coming year will bring you happiness and success.
- During the holiday season, our thoughts turn gratefully to those who have made our success possible. It is in this spirit that we say thank you and send best wishes for the holidays and New Year.
- As we look back upon the past year, we would like to acknowledge those who have helped us shape our business. Thanks for a great year, and we wish you all the best as you embark on the new year ahead.
- When we here at [company name] think of all the benefits of being in our business, we quickly think of our relationships with great customers like you. Thank you for giving us the chance to do what we enjoy.
- As the holiday season is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year and those who have helped to shape our business. It’s been quite a year for us all! We hope that this year has been just as memorable for you, your colleagues, and your loved ones. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.
- The end of the year brings no greater joy than the opportunity to express to you season’s greetings and good wishes. May your holidays and New Year be filled with joy.
- At this special time of year, we give thanks for clients like you who have made our jobs easier and our lives more fulfilling. Thank you for being you. From all of us at [company name].
- We would like to express our sincerest appreciation for the trust you have placed in us and best wishes for the holidays.
- This holiday season, we are looking back with appreciation for your loyalty and looking forward to moving into the New Year together.
Holiday Card Messages For Employees
Although the holiday season is full of celebrations, joy, and lots of food, this time of year can also be stressful in a work environment. No matter the state of your Q4 madness, it is important to take the time to recognize your employees or colleagues for a job well done this year. Along with a small holiday gift, a personal, meaningful card is an opportunity to show colleagues you recognize their hard work. With company holiday card wording for employees, aim for a genuine and appreciative tone. Here are a few holiday messages employees will cherish.
- Happy Holidays & many thanks. We couldn’t do it without you. This year and always, you’re a valued member of our team.
- A holiday note of thanks. In unfamiliar times, you’ve stuck by us. We couldn’t do it without you. In gratitude, your team members at [company name]
- Happiest of Holidays! You keep us afloat and we are grateful. Thanks for all you do for us, this time of year and beyond. Your friends and colleagues at [company name]
- From your team members at [company name], you make our business merry. We’re grateful for all you do. Wishing you peace and prosperity this holiday season!
- This festive holiday season feels like the right time to share warmest thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this company. Your guidance and ongoing support are much appreciated. Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy holiday season!
- This holiday season reminds us of what a close-knit family we’ve become while working together as a company. Wishing our entire corporate leadership and their loved ones a blessed and blissful holiday season.
- Sending the warmest holiday wishes to you and yours during this beautiful season. Wishing you all that is merry and bright for the New Year ahead!
- Reflecting on the year, it’s clear to see how hard you’ve worked. Your drive and determination helped us to get where we are today, and we couldn’t have done it without you.
- Your dedication and commitment to the company shine through in all that you do and we thank you for your hard work. Our success is your success – we hope you enjoy this holiday gift. You’ve certainly earned it!
- You’ve worked hard all year long and now it is time to enjoy a special time with the ones you love. Please accept our warmest wishes for a truly wonderful holiday.
- It’s amazing what our company has achieved this year thanks to everyone working together. Looking forward to a New Year of successes with you.
- This year has brought unexpected challenges for our business and our employees, and we thank you for all the effort and commitment you’ve shown as we adjusted in tough times. We wish you the very happiest and most peaceful of holidays and look forward to a new year full of wins and successes big and small.
- The holiday season brings thoughts of joy and gratitude, and there’s no better time to express our thanks and sincere appreciation for your amazing hard work, creativity, and dedication.
- Our success is thanks to all our dedicated team members. We are grateful for you and wish you a Christmas season filled with joy.
- We are so fortunate to have our employees. You are the backbone of our success. We want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas, a relaxing and joyful holiday season, and a Happy New Year full of excitement and possibility.
- You’re at the top of our gratitude list this season! We wish you the time and space to enjoy friends, family, the great outdoors, and the warm insides this season.
- Thank you for contributing your time and energy to the team this year. You are appreciated! We hope the season brings peaceful moments and beautiful memories to you and yours.
- We wish you a delightful holiday with family and friends, full of peace, laughter, and love.
Business Holiday Card Tips
Sending an annual holiday greeting card, regardless of whether you personally celebrate the holidays, is a way to acknowledge and thank those individuals for supporting your organization. In an era of emails, text messages, and print solicitations, a personalized holiday card is more likely to be received with great enthusiasm and appreciation. As you prepare for the upcoming holiday season, keep the following business holiday card tips in mind.
- Think quality: First impressions are lasting ones. When your clients receive your holiday card, what impression do you want it to convey about you and your business? A professionally designed business holiday card shows that you put time into creating something thoughtful for someone else.
- Make it personal: Try composing longer messages that include a personal touch. This encourages recipients to take a few moments to read your card. This is especially important for online businesses where the human to human interaction is missing. Keep your business holiday cards personal by addressing the inside to each person’s name, keeping the holiday messaging close to your overarching brand and using a sign off that’s unique.
- Don’t overdo your business branding: It’s certainly appropriate to feature your business logo on the card but do it tastefully so that you don’t distract from the holiday sentiment you’re trying to convey.
- Keep the conversation going beyond the holiday season: Let them know your plans for the new year and how your company plans on continuing to meet their evolving needs.
- Include a small gift with the card: To keep within the giving spirit of the season, think about including a small gift inside your card. A gift card or a coupon that offers a special discount on a product or service makes for a thoughtful gesture during the holiday season.
We hope that one of these seasonal holiday card messages above can be featured in your company’s custom Christmas cards, or at least serve as inspiration. Remember – as long as your message is sincere and appreciative, your clients and colleagues are guaranteed to love it!